1) To try for the eradication of congress weed, which is dangerous for the
health of the farm workers , and agricultural yield, with the help of government
,Z.P. , Agricultural College and other social organisations,
2) To arrange seminars and by that give technical knowledge to the farmers in order to get them pure Seeds, Herbs, Fertilizers, medicine etc. to use bio fertilizer for the farming, to give demonstration to the farmers of making bio fertilizer by processing grass, dry leaves, crop residues, wood particles , leaves of sugarcane, with cow dung and cattles waste, to give guidance about balanced use of chemical fertilizer to arrange training camps for managing use of fertilizer water, seeds etc. by, help of computer.
3) To give encouragement and guidance to the farmers to participate in the governmental scheme of fruits , vegetables , flowers etc. and to arrange demonstration and seminars of agricultural officers in that regard.
4) To start courses of processing vegetables , flowers and other agricultural produce.
5) To provide facility of soil testing to the farmers, to arrange camp of expert for guiding farmers about water management.
6) To give training about nursery
7) To apoint agricultural graduates for giving guidance to the farmers.
8) To arrange camp for the giving guidance about non irrigates crop. To give governmental benefit .to the farmers having less land , give guidance and training about flower and fruit processing
9) To publish magazine giving information to give KRUSHI BHUSHAN & KRUSHI GOURAV award .
10) To arrange training and guiding camps in respect of use non yielding land and mineral rich land. To guide about irrigation.
11) To arrange agricultural rally's, speech , seminars, workshops, of agricultural experts .
12) To give help to the draught, flood, earthquake, storm and other natural calamity affected people
Late shri' Mahadevrao Tatyaba shinde was one of those socially conscious dedicated persons who throw their lives to the service of society. shinde took to the cause of making education accessible to the down trodden, poor students belonging to the backward communities. He worked hard for achieving this goal and by way of beginning he established a hostel to facilitate studies of the poor students, in the year 1989. He wanted to take advantage of the scheme sponsored by the Government of Maharashtra, of encouraging people to establish Residential Schools for the uplift of the children belonging to the marginalized communities. Mahadevrao shinde picked up an opportunity and succeeded in getting Governments approval for the establishment of Residential school in the year 1994. As he was more inclined towards rural youth devoid of any educational facilities, he took a bold decision to establish a residential school, in a then distant and dormant village - Pakni - about 16 Kms. west of solapur City, off solapur _ Pune National Highway.